WiFiSpoof quickly and easily allows you to change your WiFi MAC address via hot-key or the system menu bar.
MAC Address Spoofing
Easily change your WiFi MAC address – no need to fiddle with Terminal commands.
Because you should be in control of your software, not the other way round.
Configure global keyboard shortcuts to instantly randomise your MAC address.
Avoid silly network restrictions and protect your privacy while surfing public WiFi networks.
What can it do?
- Randomise your MAC address (immediately, or every x minutes)
- Change your MAC address to an address of your choosing
- Restore your MAC address to default
What you will need
- 1 Mac running OSX 10.9.5 or better
- 1 inbuilt WiFi card
- 1 device/time restricted WiFi network
- Localised in English and German
Why is it useful?
- For better privacy when browsing public WiFi networks
- For network security testing
- To avoid network restrictions
• It is easy to change your MAC-address of the WiFi – no need to fiddle with the teams Terminal.
• Set the system hot keys. Quickly and easily change your MAC-address, by assigning keyboard shortcuts.
• Fully customizable. Because you have to manage your software, and not vice versa.
• Confidentiality. Protecting your privacy on public networks WiFi.
- A small redesign of the interface
- Fixed localization error
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
WiFiSpoof 2.3 Mac OS X | 3.19 MB