Viscosity 1.6 – Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
Viscosity is an OpenVPN client for Mac, providing a rich Cocoa user interface for creating, editing, and controlling VPN connections. Viscosity provides a complete OpenVPN solution for OS X 10.5 Leopard, and does not require any additional downloads or software.
With Viscosity and OpenVPN you can securely connect to your home or company network from a remote location, protect your network traffic when using public or wireless networks, access websites with country restrictions, and tunnel through restrictive firewalls and proxy servers to give your computer full Internet access.
Viscosity can connect to any VPN server running OpenVPN, including most popular free and commercial VPN providers. Viscosity allows connections to be completely configured through a GUI, without any need to know how to use the command-line or OpenVPN’s configuration-file syntax. Advanced users still have full manual control over configuration options if desired.
- Cocoa GUI
- Connection and traffic statistics
- Multiple simultaneous connections
- Robust DNS Support
- Keychain integration
- System proxy integration
- Deployment features designed for enterprise
- Easy connection importing
- Growl integration
What’s new in this version:
Version 1.5.10 | Release Date: 2015-09-09
• OpenVPN updated to version 2.3.8
• Viscosity will no longer prompt to upgrade the helper after future updates
• Resolves an issue where an extra-certs file may not be used when connecting
• Various bug fixes and enhancements
Viscosity 1.6 Mac OS X | 6 MB