Take a look at what’s going on inside your Mac with TG Pro. No other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors or fans are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control. Try the free trial today.
TG Pro supports all Macs, including all MacBook Pros (including 2015 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and Mac Pros (including newer 2013 model).
– See more at: http://www.tunabellysoftware.com/tgpro/#sthash.2YrAUDZo.dpuf
- Updated Sparkle framework to 1.14.0 to resolve potential security risk
- Added preference to use ISO8601 dates (YY-MM-DD) for the log file names
- Replaced Average CPU notification with Highest CPU
- Added ability to turn individual notifications types on or off
- Improved the way Auto Boost configs are stored for future updates if more sensors become available
- Showing license email and key in the about TG Pro dialog
- Issue where using the override fan control would not always be immediately active
- Issue where the log file path would not be visible if logging was disabled
- Issue where an empty TG Pro Log.csv would be created when it should not have been
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Temperature Gauge Pro 2.9.12 Mac OS X | 6.12 MB