Progressive Downloader is a powerful and flexible download manager.
* HTTP(S), FTP and SFTP(SSH) protocols support.
* Auto-resume downloads. Any interrupted download will be automatically resumed when your system wakes up or the application relaunches.
* Multi-thread downloads. Application downloads different parts of the file at the same time to make the downloading process faster.
* Queue manager. Control the order of your downloads by changing download priority.
* Mirror search. Automatic search for different locations of the same file to take the fastest one.
* Smart drag and drop. Drag and drop a part of text with hyperlinks on the application badge to download them. You can also do a similar operation with any text or html file.
* FTP and SFTP browser. Browse and download files with double click or using drag and drop.
This includes the release lots of new features. Here are some of them:
- Download history – Know what you were downloading on a past date even though you have your task list clear. (Task -> History)
- New Task Properties Window – Add mirrors, change credentials, schedule delayed start or whatsoever without need to suspend downloading. (File -> Add Task)
- Automatic Clean-up – Switch this feature on and the application will be removing completed tasks finished more than specified count of days ago. (Preferences -> Task)
- Connection Speed Presets – Let the application know your Internet connection speed to apply appropriate settings. (Preferences -> Connection)
Progressive Downloader 2.0 Mac OS X | 10.3 MB