PDF Expert is a fast, beautiful tool that will empower your PDF workflow.
“Editor’s Choice” by Apple and #1 app in the App Store globally.
** Instant PDFs **
From the first document, PDF Expert springs into action with smooth scrolling and fast search. PDFs open instantly, whether they are just small attachments or 2000-page reports.
** Robust Tools **
When it’s time to edit, all the great tools you need are easy to find and just a click away. PDF Expert’s quick annotations, easy form filling, and powerful file merging will chew through your work in record time.
* Read – An award-winning, lightning-fast, and tabbed document viewer will get you through multiple PDFs faster than ever.
* Annotate – Classic tools and unique innovations enable you to highlight, note, and instruct with just a click.
* Edit – Easily make your mark by adding text, customized shapes, and more.
* Merge – Combine multiple documents into a new PDF, or borrow individual pages.
* Sign – Create multiple signatures for every situation and sign on the line with a single click.
* Fill Out – Avoid your printer with smart tools for filling forms that save you both paper and time.
** Easy Exchange **
You don’t work in a bubble, and neither does PDF Expert. When it’s time to send documents to clients, coworkers, and everyone in between, PDF Expert has top-notch support for your Mac’s system-wide share sheet and other apps. If an app accepts PDFs, PDF Expert can get it there.
** Beautiful Work **
Experience matters. PDF Expert’s great design and attention to details will help you work faster, whether you’re editing documents or using the award-winning PDF viewing tools.
** PDF Everywhere **
Work across Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Use Apple’s Continuity and Handoff features to seamlessly switch devices in the middle of a document. PDF Expert is there with you.
What’s New in Version 1.3
This is one of the biggest updates of PDF Expert for Mac to date! We are really excited about all the new features we’ve added for you:
- The width of the side panels can now be adjusted.
- Our new Day / Night / Sepia mode in the View menu will give you a much better quality of reading.
- You now can save read-only PDFs (Eg, if you’ve opened a PDF from email, you can save the document with the annotations you made by using “Save As ..” option).
- Text selection and bulk annotation selection (rect selection tool) are improved.
- Several pages can now be selected at once on the thumbnails panel.
- Icons in the annotation toolbar were updated.
Name: PDF Expert
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
PDF Expert 1.3 Mac OS X | 20.2 MB