Parallels released Parallels Desktop 11 – a popular solution for virtualization on the Mac platform. Now the program has three versions – Parallels Desktop 11, Parallels Desktop Business Edition and the new version for developers, designers and professional users – Parallels Desktop Pro Edition. New features of version of Parallels Desktop For the Mac: the increase in the speed of the launch of Windows 8, and 10 to 50% , travel mode, which extends the operating time of laptop battery to 25%, support for Windows 10 and OS X El Capitan, as well as many other new features. The most rapid, simple and powerful solution for running Windows-based applications on a Mac without rebooting. Parallel operation with Windows and Mac applications Enable stealth mode for Windows, and continue to work with its applications or use the design and Windows controls on Mac. Support for Windows 10 and OS X El Capitan Start Windows 10 and OS X® El Capitan is very simple. . Use a Virtual Assistant Microsoft Cortana® on Mac device Switching between PC and Mac Now all your files, applications, browser bookmarks and other data can be moved from PC to Mac – just follow the instructions of the Setup Wizard. Working with Boot Camp® Use an existing installation of Boot Camp . Now, convert the virtual machine from the Boot Camp can be much easier. Support for different operating systems use different operating systems, including OS X, Windows 10, the Windows 8.1 , the Windows 7, Linux and Google ChromeTM. On your Mac, you can install any OS! Quick Setup Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac enables you to choose a primary usage scenario (for example, office work, play, design and development), and automatically adjust the parameters of the virtual machine and performance. Robust performance of Parallels Desktop Pro Edition offers more powerful processors for virtual machines. For each virtual machine is available 64 GB of virtual memory and 16 virtual CPUs, which allows you to easily run even the most resource-intensive applications. The software business-class software Single key for volume licensing, centralized license management and advanced Parallels Desktop Mac Business Edition security features allow IT experts to monitor the end-user license and virtual machines the Windows. the Parallels the Desktop 11 for the Mac:
- Job Virtual Assistant Microsoft Cortana in Mac applications, even if the window is Windows 10 is not active (is behind other windows).
- Quick Look to preview documents and files on Windows.
- Support Force Touch gestures for quickly viewing files via Quick Look, or find definitions for unfamiliar words.
- Improved Mac controls into Windows, including a new button, “the Coherence Mode”.
- For Windows applications, as well as for OS X applications in the Dock when you click on the right mouse button now shows a list of recent files you are working with.
- Easy printing with support for all Mac printer settings: saves time and requires no additional skills from the user OS X.
- Menu “New File” to create a file in Windows-based applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Geolocation Services for Mac is now available for Windows-based applications.
- Automatic synchronization of the volume settings in the virtual machine and the Mac.
- Extended Association files using “smart” notification, which allows you to assign a program to which you want to open this file in OS X.
- Enhancements to support virtual machines based on Boot Camp.
- Ability to update Parallels Desktop 9 and 10 to 11 Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition for just 2490 rubles a year.
11 Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition:
- All features 11 Parallels Desktop for Mac, plus additional features:
- Supports major developer tools – Docker, Chef, Jenkins, the plug-in Visual Studio, Vagrant, and others.
- Additional user profiles for developers, advanced users and testers for the optimal configuration for their usage scenarios.
- Enhanced networking tools and configuration of virtual networks for testing complex network scenarios, including the simulation of network instability.
- Access to cloud storage data (Box.net, Dropbox for Business and OneDrive Business) for sharing Windows files on a Mac.
- Mode without a graphical user interface to run virtual machines in the background.
- Creating linked clones to save disk space and optimize settings.
- Extended memory (64GB RAM) and processing power (16 virtual CPUs).
- Embedded virtualization for Linux guest operating systems.
- Test Modern.IE environment in a new wizard to create virtual machines with access to the free trial versions of browsers for testing.
- Support 24/7 via phone and email.
11 Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition:
All features 11 Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition, plus:
- Centralized administration and management of virtual machines.
- Web portal for managing licenses with a single activation key, which eliminates the need to manually control individual license keys.
- Support for business class, including the clock priority assistance by phone and e-mail.
- The use of policy in relation to the USB-devices for additional protection.