Parallels Desktop Business Edition 11.1.2
– Run Windows apps without rebooting.
Parallels Desktop is simply the world’s bestselling, top-rated, and most trusted solution for running Windows applications on your Mac. With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X applications side-by-side without rebooting. Drag-and-drop files between Windows and Mac applications, launch Windows applications from your Mac dock, and do much more with speed, control and confidence.
Seamless Simplicity Use Run Windows programs like they were native to your Mac. Setting up Parallels Desktop for Mac is simple and quick. Enjoy the best of both worlds – Windows and Mac OS X – on one seamless desktop.
Performance and Personalization Experience as much or as little Windows as you want. Multiple view modes make it possible for you to customize the level of integration between Mac and Windows without compromising performance.
Mac coolness in Windows Apps
Launch Windows apps from the Dock, use OS x gestures in Windows apps, and copy & paste and drag & drop between Mac and Windows.
Switching from PC to Mac?
We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks and more from your PC to your Mac. Just follow our Wizards.
Support for 16vCPUs and 64 GB of RAM lets you run even the most demanding applications with ease. We won’t slow you down.
Run any Windows Apps on Mac
Use Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player, Access and 100s of other applications not available on the Mac.
One click tuning
While we set up your Windows virtual machine, we’ll automatically tune it for what you’ll use it for the most: productivity applications, design, development or games.
It’s not just for Windows
Support for running a wide array of operating systems including OS X Mavericks, Windows 8.1 & 7, Linux and Google Chrome means you can do just about anything on your Mac.
Ready for OS X Yosemite
We’re as excited as you about the upcoming Yosemite release. Our engineers are hard at work making sure that we bring the new Yosemite coolness to Windows apps too!
• Windows 10
• Windows 8.1
• Windows 8
• Windows 7 SP1
• Windows Vista SP0, SP1, SP2
Homepage – http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/
Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac:
- Job Virtual Assistant Microsoft Cortana applications Mac, even if the Windows box 10 is not active (is behind other windows).
- Quick Look to preview documents and files Windows.
- Force Touch gesture support for fast viewing files via Quick Look or search definitions for unfamiliar words.
- Improved controls Mac into Windows, including a new button “mode Coherence”.
- For applications Windows, as well as for applications OS X, in the Dock when you click on the right mouse button now shows a list of recent files you are working with.
- Easy printing with support for all printer settings Mac: saves time and requires no additional skills from the user OS X.
- Menu “New File” to create a file in Windows-based applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Geolocation Services in Mac is now available for Windows-based applications.
- Automatic synchronization of volume settings in the virtual machine and Mac.
- Extended Association files using “smart” notification, which lets you assign a program you want to open this file in OS X.
- Enhancements to support the virtual machines based on Boot Camp.
- Ability to update the Parallels Desktop 9 and 10 to Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Pro Edition for just 2490 rubles a year.
Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Pro Edition:
- All features 11 Parallels Desktop for Mac, plus additional features:
- Support for basic development tools – Docker, Chef, Jenkins, a plug-in Visual Studio, Vagrant, and others.
- Additional user profiles for developers, testers and advanced users for optimal configuration for their scenarios.
- Advanced networking tools and configuration for virtual networks to test complex network scenarios, including the simulation of network instability.
- Access to cloud storage (Box.net, Dropbox for Business and OneDrive Business) for sharing Windows files on a Mac.
- Mode without a graphical user interface to run virtual machines in the background.
- Creating linked clones to save disk space and optimize settings.
- Extended memory (64GB RAM) and processor power (16 virtual CPUs).
- Embedded virtualization for guest operating system Linux.
- Test environments Modern.IE the new wizard of virtual machines to access a free trial of browsers for testing.
- Support 24/7 via phone and e-mail.
Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Business Edition:
All features 11 Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition, plus:
- Centralized administration and management of virtual machines.
- Web portal for managing licenses with a single activation key, which eliminates the need to manually manage individual license keys.
- Support for business class, including around the clock priority assistance by phone and e-mail.
- Application of policies regarding USB-devices for additional protection.
Parallels Desktop Business Edition 11.1.2 Mac OS X | 361 MB