Designed for OS X and iOS devices, OS X Server makes it easy to share files, schedule meetings, synchronize contacts, develop software, host your own website, publish wikis, configure Mac, iPhone, and iPad devices, remotely access your network, and more.
OS X Server is an application you can add to OS X Yosemite right from the Mac App Store. Anyone can quickly and easily turn a Mac running OS X Yosemite into a server that’s perfect for home offices, businesses, schools, developers, and hobbyists alike.
- For OS X Server 5.1 requires OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 or higher
- Support for TLS 1.2
- Support for new iOS 9.3 features for educators
- Support for common iPad
- Support for the “Class” of the program for iOS
- New components (for tracked devices): notification; a message on the lock screen
- New restrictions (for tracked devices): the ability to allow Apple Music, Radio, change notifications;the list of programs displayed in the “Home” screen,
- New restrictions: the opportunity to resolve your library iCloud
- Ability to install important updates OS X
- For VPN L2TP / IPsec profiles are now required keys Diffie-Hellman 2048 bit and safer
- Supports caching of user data for total iPad
- Optimized cache iCloud data
OS X Server 5.1 Mac OS X | 158 MB