KeyCue helps you to use your Mac OS X applications more effectively by displaying a concise table of all currently available menu shortcuts.
You no longer need to memorize and remember key combinations; just press the command key and KeyCue tells you what you want to know.
Over time, you will automatically remember frequently used shortcuts and start working more efficiently.
KeyCue gives you an instant overview of the overall functionality of any application, plus lets you automatically start working more efficiently by making use of menu shortcuts.
- New “URL collection” table for frequently visited web pages, e-mail addresses and similar links.
- Flexible definitions of multiple triggers and actions.
- Keyboard triggers can now include the “fn” key.
- Hands-free mode can be specified separately for each trigger.
- Quick access to the settings window with a user-definable trigger.
- Definable actions for right-clicking the menu bar icon.
- Different actions for clicking the menu bar icon with combinations of modifier keys.
- Height of the Settings window can be increased to show more items in the trigger and custom lists.