1. Register failed
– Do not use auto-update, do not check for auto-updates and turn off all update checking in the preferences.
– Block app from calling out to internet with Little Snitch or other firewall alternatives to avoid license being revoked/banned.
Hands Off: http://www.macos-app.com/tag/hands-off/
2. Damaged app or couldn’t open app
If downloaded file is .zip: Make sure that you extract file using BetterZip (http://www.macos-app.com/?s=betterzip)
Otherwise, that mean it’s a bad cracked version. You can try below command or waiting a new version. In Terminal, run “xattr -rc /Volumes/Application.app“, that should fix it .
Naturally, replace “/Volumes/Application.app” with your actual application path.
Or Try the “Allow applications downloaded from: Anywhere” setting in the “Security & Privacy” System Preferences pane
3. Password to open file : mojado / coz45 / macpeers
4. Shorten link didn’t work or didn’t redirect to download link:
You have to disable Adblock plugin for that site then reload page (http://www.linkbucks.com not accept Adblock). Sorry for this inconvenience.
5. Download link doesn’t work
Maybe the link is too old (died). Please try download new version or comment on the post. I will check later.
6. Joining files .001, 002: use tool http://loekjehe.home.xs4all.nl/Split&Concat/
7. Other issues:
Please adding your comment to report other issue. I will try fixing them.