CrossOver can get your Windows productivity applications and PC games up and running on your Mac quickly and easily. CrossOver runs the Windows software that you need on Mac at home, in the office, or at school without purchasing a Windows license, without rebooting your computer, and without having to use a virtual machine. And CrossOver can run a wide range of Windows software. Check the What Runs database on the developer’s Web site.
Easy Installs! Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
CrossOver 14 Mac can get your Windows productivity, utility, games, and design apps up and running on your Mac. Windows apps never looked better when launched right from the Mac dock. CrossOver lets you easily switch between Mac and Windows apps. Windows programs gain native Mac functionality like copy & paste, keyboard shortcuts, and Mission Control.
CrossOver Mac runs the Windows software that you need at home, in the office, or at school. All without purchasing a Windows license, running a virtual machine, or having to reboot your computer each time.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- The User Interface of CrossOver’s Software Installer has been redone. Installing applications with CrossOver is simpler than ever before.
- CrossOver now includes a High Resolution Mode to allow compatible Windows applications to take full advantage of Macs with Retina displays.
- Quicken 2016 now runs in CrossOver.
- Wine 1.8 brings thousands of updates to CrossOver’s core compatibility with Windows applications.
- Dual screen Linux setups will run Microsoft Office better than before
OS X 10.7 or later
CrossOver 15.0.1 Mac OS X | 85.5 MB