For all those who’ve been missing a famous dual-panel file manager for Mac, we tried to keep the best of what the classic solution offered, and did it with all the affection to OS X users.
Totally new Commander One for Mac is 100% naturally written in Swift and will bring back long forgotten feeling of fast & convenient keyboard and mouse Finder alternative
Commander One is a refined solution for easy management of big loads of files and folders on your Mac. The latest version of Commander One PRO is fully crafted in Swift 2.0 and is fully compatible with OS X El Capitan (10.11).
Cultofmac.com – “This app is everything OS X Finder wants to be”
Appleworld.today -”I’d describe it more as a handy Finder “enhancer” that’s great for Mac OS X “power users”; “If you consider yourself a “power user” and want the ability to tweak and fiddle with the functions on your Mac, you’ll find it very handy — especially the pro version.”
Professional dual pane Commander One is crafted in Swift and has all you need for efficient work with files and folders on Mac:
– Create, delete, open, move, and rename files and folders;
– Use regular expressions in file search;
– Various view modes;
– Unlimited tabs;
– File operations can be queued even if they were in progress;
– Customizable hotkeys;
– History, Favorites;
– Select the program to open the file;
– All computers over network are detected and displayed in the list.
Commander One is also an FTP client, a fast one! It allows working with many types of archives and search through them. You can integrate your Dropbox folder with Commander One for quick and easy access to it.
– Access remote servers via FTP, SFTP or FTPS;
– Two panels are for sure more efficient than one;
– Keep an eye on file operations with convenient queueing;
– Change files permissions.
Mount MTP devices:
You can easily mount your MTP devices and access their contents – just connect your device to Mac and it will be available as a mounted drive in Commander One.
Compress and Extract:
– Extract and compress 7zip packages, or work with 7zip archives as regular folders: view, add, or remove files without extracting;
– Extract files from RAR packages, search archive contents, copy files from RAR without even extracting;
– Gain full access to TAR packages (TBZ, TGZ, Tar.Z, tar.lzma and tar.xz) including compress, extract, open as a folder and search archive contents.
Work with Clouds
– Integrate as many Dropbox folders into Commander One as needed;
– Mount your online Dropbox without installing it on your Mac and copying your data there;
– Share Dropbox links right from Commander One;
– Mount your Google Drive account and work with your online files;
– Manage your Google Drive files and folders in Commander One without saving them on Mac.
Amazon S3 Connections
– Access and work with files of Amazon S3 account;
– Link your Amazon S3 account fully or only specific buckets.
Make it unique:
– Commander One offers pre-designed color themes and allows you to create your very own theme for maximum convenience and unique feeling;
– Customize fonts up to your visual convenience.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We are happy to help. Your feedback is welcome and will be taken into account for next releases.
- New Connection Manager
- Support Dropbox Business and Microsoft OneDrive storage
- WebDAV protocol support
- Work with .ipa, .apk, .jar, .ear, .war files
- icons and preview files on Google Drive
- Search the built-in file viewer (text and binary modes)
- Setting up the speaker display and alternating background colors in full mode (hide, reorganization)
- improve the process of copy / move
- support services OS X
- Added hotkey to display the list of bookmarks: Command + Control + F
- ability to disable shortcuts in the settings
- added support for buckets Asia (South Korea) in the region in the Amazon S3
- Russian localization
- Improving FTP client, adds the ability to reconnect with the error, continue pumping
- Improved work with Amazon S3 with a large number of files
- When recording on Amazon S3 is automatically set the correct MIME-type files
- incorrect transmission of passwords from the Keychain using FTP and Amazon S3 connections
- when mounting network resources are no longer opens a Finder window to the drive added
- Improved display of file names in ZIP archives in some encodings
- Fixed function copy / move files and connecting / disconnecting drives
- eliminated the instability of the program when copying / moving files
- many other improvements and optimization of the whole (thank you for your continued feedback!)
Commander One Pro 1.5 Mac OS X | 14.9 MB