And now Clover’e:
- boot into 10.4 – 10.11 OSX, Windows EFI and Linux EFI
- Clover EFI provides RuntimeServices system, it is impossible to boot through BIOS.
- basically, Clover installed equipment automatically determines the desired properties and exposes the default
- but, if desired, the user can change the set properties config.plist
- you can use the restart through the panel System Settings-> Startup Disk
- you can specify a unique ID in config.plist, and be confident that it will see its system
- SMBIOS table an amendment is made to the standard 2.6
- ACPI tables an amendment made to the standard 4.0.
The modified DSDT is loaded from the root partition bootable system or from a catalog EFI
- adjustment reboot and sleep-wake problems
- automatic connection of video cards from ATI, Nvidia and Intel.
- adjustment problems USB 3.0 up to standard
- injection properties of sound and network cards.
- power management and CPU frequencies
- Upload or discharge additional tables ACPI (SSDT-xx, APIC, BOOT, SLIC, SLIT, SRAT, UEFI …)
- loading of additional drivers (kexts), FireWire installation mode
- Startup after a pause, customizable appearance (which can be saved to a file on the F10)
- Saving Reports in the system and to run the system (for F2) to diagnose problems.
Version: Clover the EFI the bootloader v2 r3469
Developer: apianti, asava, blusseau, dmazar, slice2009, and download this-fritz, brockbackups
System requirements: Mac from version 10.5 on any hardware
Language: English + Russian
Tablet: Not required
Size: 39.88 MB Download now