Program to create Mockups (prototype future applications). . It will be useful for project managers, designers, developers use Mockups for prototyping is even easier than to draw on paper – you can alter any of the selected part and immediately get a great result. Create and show your interface prototype directly into the discussion. Now, product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can all together, using the same tool as quickly as possible to come to the final appearance of the produce before it is written even one line of code. The set of graphical components and icons allow to quickly visualize, using the Drag-and-Drop, your vision of the solutions, and different ways to export will provide feedback. You just have to choose, send whether you picture your destination, or demonstrate results through the plugin in the browser or going to work together, using services such as Dropbox – in any case, the speed and the visibility will be at your side. It is also worth noting the cross-platform product, It allows you to use the generated prototypes anywhere.
3.3.14 the Version:
- Easier Access to Alternates!
- New, more Android-y Options for Controls!
- New Search Options
- New Text Input Border Options
- New Progress Bar Options
- New Alert Options
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an error when removing overridden properties of a stretched symbol instance.
- Fixed an error when dragging symbols between libraries in some rare cases.
- In our web-based versions, we improved the UX of downloading BMPRs and assets to your computer in Chrome (they fixed their bug).