Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5 v17.0.0 Mac OS X – a program for processing raster graphics. Supports numerous graphic formats.
Adobe Photoshop allows you to create new images and edit them. Photoshop used to create photorealistic images to work with color scanned images, retouching, color correction, transformation of graphs, color separation, etc. Adobe Photoshop has all the methods of working with bitmaps, in this case is to work with layers and uses contours. The program is the undisputed leader among the professional graphic editors due to its widest possibilities, high efficiency and speed. Adobe Photoshop provides all the necessary tools for correcting, editing, preparing images for printing and high quality output.
Of all the Creative Cloud apps, Photoshop has been around the longest and accreted the most features. It sprawls across photo adjustment, retouching, montage, illustration, vector drawing, fine art, video editing, medical image processing, web graphics, animation, modelling and 3D printing, not to mention the endless other tasks to which it’s put regularly but for which it’s not intended.
Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 – a comprehensive solution for professional digital imaging, which contains the most advanced tools to work with images and new opportunities for creative ideas that can significantly improve performance. Edit images with exceptional accuracy, using new intuitive tools and workflows for creating three-dimensional graphics, two-dimensional projects, as well as movies.
- A more intuitive user interface and new nondestructive editing features that put you in control, including the new Adjustments and Masks panels
- Content-Aware Scaling – advanced auto-blending that extends depth of field, and industry-leading editing and compositing with reengineered color-correction tools
- Significant productivity enhancements that provide increased flexibility and enable you to leverage the power of today’s faster graphics processors
- Breakthrough 3D editing and compositing capabilities and improved video controls to dramatically expand your creative options
- Comprehensive image analysis with enhanced measurement and counting tools, as well as support for DICOM images and MATLAB processing routines
- Easier application Photoshop. Photoshop® CC is part of the Creative Cloud ™. Therefore, its users access to all the latest updates, and access to new versions available from the date of their issue. The ability to publish in the cloud allows organize your files on multiple computers. Through integration with Behance® can share their projects with other users directly from the program Photoshop CC and instantly get feedback on their work from designers from around the world. More>
- The new “Smart Sharpen”. A variety of textures, sharp contours and distinct parts. The new “smart sharpen” is the most modern technology to increase field today. It analyzes the image, allowing you to maximize clarity and significantly reduce noise and ghosting to create high-quality images that look natural.
- Smart boost sampling. Increase the low-resolution image for use in print or image to the size of the average quality of the billboard or posters. The new feature allows you to keep up-sampling details and sharpness of the image without making noise.
- Additional functions. As a component of Creative Cloud, an application Photoshop gives you all the power of image editing and video editing and also includes advanced tools for editing three-dimensional objects and image analysis previously only available in Photoshop Extended.
- 8 and Camera Raw support layers. Use the edit Camera Raw as a filter for the layers and files in Photoshop, and then Upgrade layers and files fit you properly. In addition, with the new external module 8 Adobe® Camera Raw, you can more accurately correct the image, eliminating perspective distortion and create vignettes.
- Variable rectangles with rounded corners. It is one of the most requested features. Now you can change the size of the figures, as well as edit them, both before and after the creation. You can even change the radius of the corners of the rectangle. If the figure is intended to be placed on a web page, CSS export data from a file, to save time.
- Ability to simultaneously select multiple contours and shapes. Increase the efficiency of their workflows quickly selecting contours, shapes and vector masks with just a few mouse clicks. Even in multi-layer document with a lot of loops can easily find your circuit (and layer) directly on the canvas, using a new filter mode.
- Image stabilization chamber. Take pictures, even moving camera. If the picture is blurry due to the slow shutter speed or a large focal length, the function “Image Stabilization Camera” analyzes the trajectory of motion and restore sharpness.
- Enhanced support for smart objects. Apply effects picture blur and plastic with the possibility of reversible correction with support for smart objects. Add blur effects, pushing, pulling, puckering and swelling picture or video, while retaining the ability to return to the original file. Modify or delete the effects, whenever you want, even after you save the file.
- Improved drawing of three-dimensional objects. When working with three-dimensional objects and texture maps to create interactive previews can now be up to 100 times faster. Thanks to a powerful mechanism for drawing in Photoshop, you can create stunning three-dimensional models.
- Improved font styles. You spend many hours on the design of the font. Using font styles will preserve the formatting in a style, and then apply it with one click. You can even define the font styles that will be used in all your documents Photoshop.
- Copying attributes CSS. When creating a web design code by hand, you can not always create the elements, such as rounded corners, or color corresponding to the original. Now Photoshop can generate CSS code for a specific design elements. You only need to copy and paste the code into your web editor to get the desired result.
- Conditional action. Automate typical processing operations with conditional actions. To automatically select different actions based on the rules you create in these commands are used instructions if / then.
- Improved panel «3D-scene.” Easily move from two-dimensional to three-dimensional editing through panel «3D-scene”, which contains many familiar you options with which you have worked previously in the “Layers”, such as “Duplicate”, “Create a copy”, the “Group” and “Delete”.
- Features that help to save time. Reduce time spent on routine tasks, thanks to the small, but very convenient feature that asks the user to implement. Quickly create contours with new keyboard shortcuts, drag the outline of the space bar, include ICC profiles in the formats PNG, and many more.
- Improved 3D-effects. Shadows and reflections can transform your 3D-graphic into a masterpiece, and interactive preview images of higher quality will allow to create outstanding works even faster. In addition, you can now easily create glow effects, stage lighting and lighting of reliefs and textures of better quality.
- Import colors of web files. Import swatches directly from files HTML, CSS and SVG. Change these samples as you wish or just use ready-made color schemes based on an existing web content.
- System font smoothing. With the parameter that provides smoothing appropriate smoothing realized in the Mac or Windows®, you can now create a realistic image preview that will allow you to see how a font will look on your web pages.
Supported interface languages:
English, Russian, Dansk, Deutsch, Espaol, Franais, Franais *, Hebrew *, Hungarian, Italiano, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Portugus (Brasil), Suomi, Svenska, Turkish, Ukrainian, etina, *,, ,, * Arabic and Hebrew are supported in the version of the product for the Middle East to support languages with an alternative spelling, features for Arabic and Hebrew, and English interface, as well as versions in French * languages (North Africa), with support for languages with alternative writing, features for Arabic and Hebrew and interface in French.
Version 16.1.2 (2015.1.2):
- Crash Reporter: Crash when creating Character Styles
- Crash Reporter: Crash when saving a document in certain scenarios
- ScriptUI – DropDownList width expands to widest item
- Unable to record the command, Select All Layers
- Tools reset to default set after closing / opening doc or quitting / relaunching Photoshop with Start Screen
- New Swatch> Add to Library check box setting is not sticky when invoked from color picker
- Issue with Cmd / Ctrl key for selecting layers in the Layer panel
- German translation error for Workspaces
- Improved clickable area for dialog buttons
- Export Presets on 2x artboards result in incorrectly scaled assets
- Edit of Library raster graphic in Indesign or Illustrator fails to open the doc in Photoshop unless Photoshop is already running
- ScriptUI – onclick handler not working for Listboxes
- Pasted content centers on artboard when zoomed in to portion of the artboard
- Scripting Support gives an error during launch – Subsequent crashing
- Sampling a color with the gradient tool and panels hidden does not sample the color
- Crash when opening certain .iff files
- Hang / crash when opening / closing certain .png files
- Unable to drag and drop the artwork from Illustrator to Photoshop (Windows only)
- Welcome screen causes redraw / flicker even if not show if Narration is enabled (Windows only)
- Recent Files stops working after opening 100+ files
- Clicking onto disabled “Start” workspace leads to switching to “Photography” workspace
- Typo in the HangingPunCtuation property used for scripting
- Multiple files are stacked on top of one another, rather than cascaded, when tabbed documents are disabled
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512MB of VRAM (1GB VRAM required for 3D features)
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- Internet connection
Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5 v17.0.0 Mac OS X | 1.51 GB