Muse CC is available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud for as little as$14.99/month (or $9.99/month if you’re a previous Muse customer).Muse CS6 is still available for purchase (without a monthly plan) if you prefer.
Adobe Muse enables designers to create websites as easily as creating a layout for print. Design and publish original HTML pages using the latest Web standards, and without writing code. Now in beta, Muse makes it a snap to produce unique, professional-looking websites.
- Plan your project– Easy-to-use sitemaps, master pages, and a host of flexible, site-wide tools make it fast and intuitive to get your site planned out and ready for design.
- Design your pages – Combine imagery, graphics and text with complete control, flexibility and power (almost as if you were using Adobe InDesign).
- Add interactivity – Drag and drop fully customizable widgets like navigation menus and slide shows, embed HTML code snippets to include things like Google Maps, enable tool tips, rollovers and much more.
- Publish your site – Preview your site with Muse to see how it looks and test how it works. Then convert to a live website using Adobe for hosting, or export the HTML for hosting with a provider of your choice.
- Responsive Design – Create beautiful responsive websites in a completely free-form manner, allowing you to design visually and without constraints.
- Build fully responsive sites without having to think like a developer. You don’t have to worry about code — Muse will make sure your site will look great on virtually all browsers and devices.
- You can continue to work the way you always have, by adding responsive functionality to your site whenever you want. Existing sites made with earlier versions of Muse will remain unchanged unless you decide to modify them.
- Muse will facilitate whatever responsive design approach you choose, whether it’s mobile or desktop first.
- Creative Cloud Libraries – Seamlessly browse and reuse creative assets like colors and graphics from Adobe desktop and mobile tools with the Creative Cloud Libraries panel. Libraries sync to Creative Cloud and can be shared so you and your team always have the files you need, when you need them.
- Adobe Stock Integration – Adobe Stock can now be accessed directly in Adobe Muse, just like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. You can find, license and manage royalty-free images and vector graphics as you design and build sites. Select from 45 million assets, save your selection to your Creative Cloud Libraries and then drag it into your website to use.
- State Transitions – Animate the transition of an image or other element from one state to another by setting the Fade options in the States panel. Users can set separate Delay, Duration and Timing Functions for each state and each element.
- Import and Export Color Swatches – In the Swatches Palette, the Context Menu (right -lick in an empty area of the panel) now includes two options to Import and Export swatch libraries as Adobe Swatch Exchange (ASE) files.
- CSS Text Shadows – Shadows applied to text frames without any fill and border now cause the shadow to be applied to the text, regardless of the font used. In previous versions of Muse, text shadows could only be applied to text frames containing a system font and resulted in the text being exported as an image.
- SVG Improvements – Similar to placed images, SVGs now have a parent frame which can be styled and used to crop the SVG if desired. As a result, SVGs can now be added to slideshows. We’ve also made improvements to render SVGs more quickly in Design view. Finally, imported SVGs can be relinked to raster images, and imported images can be relinked to SVGs.
- Rotation Detection in Images – Images that have rotation information embedded in them (such as those taken with a mobile device) will now be rotated properly when placed.
- Welcome Screen and Starter Designs – Starter designs and help content are no longer displayed directly in the Welcome Screen. Both resources are still available and have been updated to help you get started with responsive design quickly and easily.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Adobe AIR 3.3 or later
Adobe Muse CC 2015.1.2 Multilingual (Mac OS X) | 400 MB